Conard Soccer 2018
Varsity: Coach Massaro, JV: Coach Brink, Freshman: Coach Ehnot
Work hard this summer: conditioning and ball work to help our team succeed!
Physical Expectations: (work toward these goals)
1. Juggle > 50 times (practice daily 20 minutes)
2. Mile: 7:30 or faster, 20 push-ups daily, 60 curl-ups daily
3. Attend summer training sessions (MWF: weeks specified below)
4. Work on strength and placement of shots, long balls, corner kicks, footwork
Social/ Emotional Expectations:
1. Make good choices : ) Stay out of trouble!! We need all of you eligible to play.
2. Communicate with your coach or your teammates if you are upset or need anything!!
3. Treat others the way you want to be treated!! Be positive and respectful to everyone.
1. Summer League: organized by a parent volunteer: Captains will share info
2. Summer Workouts Run by Coaches and Captains
Players can check FB group in case of weather: Mon, Wed, Fri:
9:00am- 10 at Duffy unless otherwise posted on FB
July: 16-20, 30- Aug 3, , Aug: 7-11, 14-18
3. Mick D'Arcy will run a pre-season summer clinic through leisure services (9-12 grade).
This is not a Conard High School program, it’s a Town of WH program.
Aug 19, 20, 21 (6:00-8pm), $60 at the Conard Turf, Program #: 411614A
Aug 19th will be a team bonding event to watch CCSU vs UMASS in New Britain.
Register at Leisure Services online or at Town Hall, Not required, most attend
Register for soccer early in the Summer: Do not wait!! Everything is ONLINE
Preseason: August 23: 8-10, 3-5, August 24: 8-10:30, August 25: 8-10, 3-5
Practice: Aug 27+28: 3-5. First Day of school: Wethersfield Scrimmage Away
Labor Day Tournament: September 1st (8:00- 12:30)
Varsity will play and JV/ Freshman will assist as tournament helpers
Any information needed for registration, please go to: www.WHPS.ORG/SCHOOL/Conard/ATHLETICS Be sure your physical is up to date
Parents: have Facebook? Like the Conard High School Girls Soccer Page run by Coach Massaro. Any Questions? email@example.com
Players: join the Conard Soccer 2018 group. Request to join and the captains will add you.
* Incoming Freshman or Anyone needing to be added to the FB Group: message one of the
captains: Marisa Allen, Molly Binder, Lauren Massaro and Kate Shaffer